Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), established in August 1993 in Jakarta, is a policy advocacy organisation with limited association as its legal entity. To actively participate in the efforts to develop, promote and protect civil and political rights and other human rights, as mandated by the 1945 Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), has become ELSAM’s ‘driving’ objective. From the outset, ELSAM has committed itself to developing a democratic political order in Indonesia by empowering civil society through advocacy and promoting human rights.
Currently, ELSAM is looking for professional, dedicated, and highly motivated persons who are able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
- Bachelor degree of any disciplines, majoring in law or political science is preferable;
- Having comprehensive knowledge on Human Rights/Social Justice;
- At least 2 years of experiences in managing non-profit organisation;
- Having competence and experience in writing scientific papers and monitoring report;
- Having experiences to interact and cooperate with business sectors;
- Experience in liaising with the institutions and private sector is preferable;
- Fluent in English both oral and written is a must;
- Proficient in computer (MS Office, Internet and Web);
- Familiar with narrative, administrative and financial reports;
- Able to work with less supervision, and under pressure;
- Willing to work full time;
- Having good communication skill, good personality and positive attitude.
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send an application letter with CV by email to [email protected] with email subject of the code of the position you apply. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for the applications is 26 October 2018