Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), established in August 1993 in Jakarta, is a policy advocacy organisation with limited association as its legal entity. To actively participate in the efforts to develop, promote and protect civil and political rights and other human rights, as mandated by the 1945 Constitution and Universal Declaration of Human Rights (UDHR), has become ELSAM’s ‘driving’ objective. From the outset, ELSAM has committed itself to developing a democratic political order in Indonesia by empowering civil society through advocacy and promoting human rights.
Currently, ELSAM is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
Library and Data Officer
The qualifications for the Library and Data Officer are:
- At least D3/Bachelor degree of Library Science;
- Fluency in English both oral and written is a must;
- At least 2 years of experiences in library management;
- Good competence in data/information management;
- Havinggood communication skill, and being social media active
- Capability to utilize any software to support library system;
- Competence to use the information and communication technology to support knowledge management;
- Being able to work with less supervision, and under pressure,
- Being open-minded, passionate, and able to accept differences
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to [email protected] with email subject: Library and Data Officer. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is Monday, 23 July 2018.