Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), a human rights NGO based in Jakarta, is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
The qualifications for the Mid-Level Researcher are:
- Demonstrating thorough understanding on the issue of human rights especially in the area of digital rights
- Having comprehensive knowledge on Human Rights instruments
- Having adequate knowledge of research methods and experiences in conducting research utilizing various methods;
- Bachelor or Master degree majoring in law;
- Having more than 3 years professional experiences in NGO;
- Experienced in managing or coordinating program/projects;
- Having competence and experience in writing scientific papers (research paper, policy paper, policy brief, op-ed);
- Demonstrating good communication skill, good personality and positive attitude
- Fluency in English both oral and written is a must;
- Able to work with less supervision, under pressure, both in a team or as an individual;
- Being open-minded and able to accept diversity;
- Passion in working in NGO and social activism, highly dedicative.
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to email@example.com with email subject: MID-LEVEL RESEARCHER. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is 23 June 2018.