Institute for Policy Research and Advocacy (ELSAM), a human rights NGO based in Jakarta, is looking for a professional, highly motivated person who is able to work individually and as part of the team under different circumstances to join us as:
The qualifications for the Junior Researcher are:
- Bachelor degree majoring in Law or Politic
- At least one year experience of working in human rights areas
- Being enthusiastic and active in social media
- Having good communication skill and being able to manage networks
- Having experiences in writing scientific paper and op-ed
- Having experiences in conducting social researches
- Being enthusiastic of human rights issues, freedom of expression, particularly internet
- Fluency in English both oral and written is a must;
- Being able to work with less supervision, and under pressure;
- Highly dedicated to work in non profit organization.
Applicants with relevant experience and appropriate qualifications should send a letter with CV by email to [email protected] with email subject: JUNIOR RESEARCHER. Please ensure that the application letter addresses the selection criteria. Only short-listed candidate will be contacted.
The deadline for applications is 5 July 2017.
Women are encouraged to apply